The contest will run for 3 months (August, September, October). Each entrant will get a free copy of the ebook in order to produce the trailer. Each month submissions would get their youtube links posted on my facebook page and here in the blog. Voting to be done on by fans on the facebook page. Winner of each month would be submitted to The New Covey Trailer Awards, and be considered a finalist for entry into the 2012 Poynter’s Global eBook Awards for best book trailer.
Each trailer must meet the following criteria to be a qualified entrant in the contest:
- Must be 30-90 seconds in length
- Must show the book’s title and author
- Must be suitable for viewing by general audiences (PG)
- Must remain in keeping with the historical setting of the book
- Must be tagged as “book trailer,” “Revenge of the Siren Song,” “Michelle Stinson Ross,” and “Pirate Adventure”
- Persuade the viewer to buy a copy of the book
- Must contain an embedded link to at least one of the following official Revenge of the Siren Song links
Have fun and best of luck to you all.